Hello hello! My name is Sydni Rowen (SydRow, Syd, Skidnee etc.), and WOW am I excited to meet you. I’ve been doodling since before I could walk & I thank the Lord every day for the way art can be used as a gift to uplift those around us and share the good news.
COMMON GROUND COLLECTIVE
“All the believers were together and had everything in common” Acts 2:44.
Common Ground Collective is a two-day gathering in Omaha, NE for young women to feed their faith, learn how to use their gifts to serve God. It will also be full of lessons about the basics of photography and calligraphy.
Madi and Sydni have been brainstorming about an endeavor together for years, after they became friends during a faith-based event they helped run as seniors in high school. They were getting coffee together a few months ago when Madi shared a verse she had recently been studying that really impacted her: “All the believers were together, and had everything in common” NIV- Acts 2:44.
The name Common Ground embodies the way that the Lord is our foundation. The world is fleeting and shaky: but the Lord is our steadfast trust. When we live for Him (and have a strong community of those who love the Lord around us), that common ground is the most empowering place to grow together.
Let’s break down all the exciting elements so you know what you’re getting into:
- Two-night stay at an Airbnb (from Sep. 8-10) in Omaha, NE
- Beginning basics of photography and calligraphy/water coloring
- Two guest speakers that have shaped Madi and Sydni’s faith walk
- Mock Senior shoot with Madi
- All meals included
- An awesome community of encouraging young women
- Common Ground Collective T-shirt
The total is $250. This starts at 6:00 pm on the evening of September 8 and ends after church on Sunday, September 10.
- Positive attitude
- Desire to grow
- Women Ages 15-23
To sign up please email email@example.com with the following information.
SUBJECT LINE: COMMON GROUND COLLECTIVE ENTRY
- First AND last name
- Insta Handle (ex: @sydrowyourboat_)
- Anything about yourself!!!! More the merrier.
- Why do you want to go to CGC?
- What is something you want to learn at CGC?
- T-shirt Size (unisex sizing)
*limited spots, first come first serve*
CAN’T WAIT TO HEAR FROM Y’ALL!!!!